Temi delivers short talks and speeches on a range of topics particularly relating to education, social mobility, entrepreneurship, growth mindset, creating a work-life balance, finding your strengths and using your skills and talents to make a difference.
The majority of her talks are designed for entrepreneurs and professionals. However, she has delivered talks to audiences such as BAME groups, university students, women in business, faith groups and leaders in business and local government.
She has delivered talks at Teaching School Alliances, Croydon Council Strategies and Commissioning Conference, Good Women, Young Enterprise, Volunteer NOW and SOAS interfaith society.
Temi’s recent talks have included:
- How to stop managing and start leveraging your time
- Increasing your effectiveness: building habits, rules & algorithms that work for your life
- Work-life balance: How to design, re-invent and create the life that you really want
- Personal branding: How to create an authentic and effective personal brand
- How to start a business while working full time
- Moving from Start-up to Scale-up
- How to start a social enterprise with little or no funding
- Adapt and pivot - the only things you need to do as an entrepreneur
- The 7 questions to ask before launching your enterprise
- Pessimism, stress and restlessness: three friends in times of need!
- Growth mindset and Grit: Two words that could change your life
- Finding your passion: Great advice, the big myth or completely unrealistic?
- Bridging the gap between business and faith
- Finding funding, friendship and faith
- The risks, rewards and returns of social investment vs. charitable giving
- Why social mobility matters now more than ever
- Raising aspirations of disadvantaged youth
- Equality in education: Can this really be achieved?
Temi talks have been described as educational, motivating and inspiring. Each talk is adapted to the audience and delivered to suit the objectives for your group.
If you’d like Temi to speak at your event, you can get in touch by filling in the short contact form.